What We Do
We clean organic (living) and non-organic (oil/grease) stains on the exterior surfaces of commercial and residential buildings and roofs in New England.
Our soft washing services are all environmentally friendly. After an analysis of exterior surface conditions, technicians will apply a first coat of cleaning solution targeted at more severe areas. The second application treats the entire area, even parts not yet effected by harmful growth to prevent future damage. Our process removes 99% of all growth and streaks.
- Roofs – Metal, Shingle cedar shake
- Decks – Wood, Composite, Exotic wood (teak etc.)
- Siding – Vinyl, Cedar, Painted
- Concrete – Walkways, Patios, Steps, Parking areas, Picnic table slabs
- Fencing – Wood, Composite, Vinyl
- Awnings – Metal, Acrylic, Vinyl
- Pools, spas, and cool decking
- Solar Panels
- Sky lights
- Disinfecting/cleaning public pools/spas/saunas
- Disinfecting/cleaning of public bathrooms/shower areas
- Disinfecting/cleaning of playground equipment
- Stadium flooring/seating areas
- Concrete parking areas/garages
- Graffiti removal
- Greenhouses (disinfection from fungus outbreaks)
- Fleet cleaning-buses, vans,cars
- Campers/R.V.’s/commercial trucks
Our Commitment to the Environment
All of SoftWash Systems cleaners breakdown into carbon and water within 20 days of their introduction into the environment.
All of SoftWash Systems cleaners are water based and contain no solvents or phosphates.
SoftWash Systems cleaning catalyst products are low volatile organic compounds and conform to the strict Air Quality Management standard.
All of SoftWash Systems cleaners ship non-hazardous and require no special handling or storage precautions.
FOSSIL FUEL FREE
SoftWash Systems strives to follow the theology of using as little fossil fuel based energy as possible.
Request A Quote Today
Phone or Test :
+(207) 318 3161
Be sure to check us out on Facebook.